What counts as a community event?
If your event
- needs very little or no equipment
- takes place on one or two days
- is organised by a non-profit organisation
- benefits the community
then it qualifies as a community event.
Hold a community event at one of our locations.
General Terms and Conditions
- Public Liability Insurance with a minimum value of €6.5million is required.
- Filming or photography by UAV/drone will not be permitted.
- You must leave the site in a clean and tidy condition after use.
- You will be responsible for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the site.
- You agree not to fix/mount any object to any wall or ground surface area of the site.
- You agree not to use any supporting structures that involve ground disturbance of any kind.
- You agree not to interfere with the enjoyment and the use of the site by other visitors.
- You agree to comply with the instructions of Heritage Services staff and/or their authorised representatives at all times.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the venue will be available on the date reserved, however, we will not be liable for any loss if the site has to be closed for any reason beyond our control on the date of the proposed event.
- In some cases, we may have to request a fee to cover expenses.
- The decision of the Office of Public Works regarding your request is final.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SITE-SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY ALSO APPLY.